Sunday, October 26, 2008

Diwali Pooja (Lakshmi pooja)

"Laxmi aayegi itni ki sab jagah Naam hoga,
Laxmi aayegi itni ki sab jagah Naam hoga,
Din raat vyapar bade itna adhik kaam hoga,
Ghar Pariwar samaj me banoge Sartaj,
Yehi Kamna hai hamari aap ke liye
Diwali ki Dhero Shubh Kamanaye...."

"May the Divine Light of Diwali
Spread into your Life Peace,
Prosperity, Happiness and
Good Health. Happy Diwali...."

"May the festival of lights be the harbinger
of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion
of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is
filled with the spirit of mirth and love,
here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way,
bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you
through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali...."

"I Pray to God to give you
Shanti, Shakti,
Sampati, Swarup,
Saiyam, Saadgi,
Safalta, Samridhi,
Sanskar, Swaasth,
Sanmaan, Saraswati,
Wish you and your family Shubh Deewali ...."

"Har Dam Khushiya Ho Sath,
Kabhi Daman Na Ho Khali
Hum Sab Ke Taraf Se,
Shubh Deepawali Mere Yaar...."

"Aai aai Diwali aai, Saath me kitni Khushiya laayi,
Dhoom machao, mauz manao, aap sabhi ko Diwali ki badhai.
Happy Diwali...."

1 comment:

dokka srinivasu said...

Kalyani Madam

Very good and detailed information on Diwali festival. Thanks for sharing very valuable information on Diwali festival.

Kalyani please see my Lamps of India message relating to Diwali festival which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

Madam alongwith sharing my collections relating to Indian Heritage and Culture in my blog i am also giving seminars to school and college children and so far i gave 2 seminars on Indian Heritage and Culture.

Madam these are my 2 seminars links.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-first-seminar-on-indian-heritage-and.html

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/07/my-second-seminar-on-indian-heritage.html

Kalyani Madam please look into my Heritage of India blog and share your comments.

Powered By Blogger